Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Loves

This year for Valentines, it pretty much looked like cupid threw up at our house.  There was a lot of pink, red and purple going on!

Pedicure courtesy of Aunt K.C.  



Sydney had a crazy cute outfit on that involved the same “I heart You” shirt and then a hot pink heart track suit.  Syd, however is in that, I like to blow out my outfits covering them in poo phase, so needless to say, we didn’t capture the outfit with a photo.  Both girls were completely outfitted by their grandmas.  Thank you Gaga and GG!!!!  

We did get a picture of Sydney with her Valentine though, and she was wearing “My 1st Valentine” pj’s that were C’s two years ago.  

We weren’t going to get the girls anything for the holiday, as their grandmas pretty much did that for us, yah!  Then, on the 13th, while at Walgreens, I happen to see this activity book and couldn’t not get it for C.  Her reaction to it was work every penny of that $7.99 I spent.  It’s the reaction every parent waits to see from there child :)


Poor Molly

Here Colbie is showing her activity book to her Valentine, Father Nate.  

I wish I had taken a picture of it, but we ended up having an impromptu dinner party with some friends (and one of C’s bff’s).  It was so much fun to celebrate the evening with so such good friends, all whom we love. 

And tonight, for the first time since we have been parents of two, the hubs and I are heading out on a date to celebrate Valentines!  Wish Aunt K.C. luck with the girls!  

1 comment:

  1. I love the video of Colbie getting so excited. Isn't that the best? How long will we be able to make them that happy over a $7.99 activity book???

    ReplyDelete