Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Diaper Fairy

Last week the diaper fairy came to our house during nap time.  While here, she took all of Colbie’s diapers and replaced them with big girl undies.  She also left a basket of treats and prizes.

When Colbie woke up and discovered what had happened, she amazed me by just being ok with it.  I think that she saw all of the diapers were gone and saw no other alternative than to put on her big girl pants.

With the exception of just a couple of accidents the very first evening and following morning, Colbie has done amazing!  I never would have thought that potty training could go so well.
(Sorry about the horrible picture quality)

I think the prizes did help, here is C enjoying her bubble machine she got for the first number two on the potty:

Syd loved the bubble machine too:

So yeah for only one kid in diapers again!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment