But...before we could relax in the sun, we had to endure a long day of travel with two very small travelers. And by long, I mean roughly 14 hours of travel! We drove to Chicago, flew direct from Chicago to Seattle, picked up the car and took off for the 4 hours drive to Lake Chelan. I’m happy to report, everyone did fantastic!!!
This picture totally cracks me up because look at that mom across the aisle from us, I’m pretty sure she was totally bitter. Her two little travel companions never once shut their eyes.
Once in Chelan that evening we settled in quickly and the hubs made Colbie a fort to sleep in. She loved it, and slept like a champ the whole trip.
The first morning we were there it didn’t take long for Aunt K.C. and I to head into town to “do some grocery shopping” and by that we mean this:
The first day was filled with fun on the boat, including the hubs getting up for ski!!!
Go Daddy Go!!!!
And then Uncle Jason showed us how to properly jump off of a rope swing! Colbie said, “maybe when I’m bigger”.
My blurry, but stylish girl!
Syd was allowed to be life jacket free for only a couple of minutes (the boat was turned off), but between the life jacket coming off and her reuniting with Aunt K.C.’s water bottle, the girl was in heaven.
Once back at the condo, we all headed to the pool, where this went on for awhile.
Hooray for vacation!!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment