Ready to hit the slides!

And that my friends means that the grown ups got to sit around, drink excellent wine and chat for two hours while the kids had a great time!!! Seriously, there need to be more places like this!!!
Our sweet timid Colbie was not sure sure about the whole scene. She did like the tiny kid's area and the lazy river, but it might be awhile before she conquers any big slides alone.

Small Fry, on the other hand, is going to be a bit of a thrill seeker we think. I’m guessing next year she’ll be trying to keep up with the bigger kids.
After a long afternoon in the sun, we all headed to a local winery for dinner. The Lake Chelan winery has an outdoor bbq dinner every night with wonderful food, and a huge yard with activities for the kids!!!
Future Professional Hula-Hooper
And that my friends means that the grown ups got to sit around, drink excellent wine and chat for two hours while the kids had a great time!!! Seriously, there need to be more places like this!!!



I think every restaurant should have a play area, just far enough to away that the sound isn't intrusive on parents' conversations, but close enough to keep an eye on :). I recently read a blog post about a city park that has a coffee show set right next to the playground, and all I could think was, "Why has no one in Lincoln thought of this?!"
ReplyDelete