Since before I can remember, my grandpa has always taken the grandkids to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Now with kids of my own, this is hands down, one of my favorite traditions ever. This year, before we headed to the farm, all of the cousins (and my mom, aka GG) headed out for what was a beautiful fall hike.
So Syd started here, on James’ back, but wouldn't stop hollering,
So I had to take over, which meant having my hair ripped out strand by strand for a good hour. Hence the crazy hair and crazy face look:
Now onto family fall frolicking fun!
My brother and his sweet daughter Simone:
GG and CC
My brother’s shot
And then Simone’s shot
Syd was cashed out by the hike’s end and it was raining, so while we all unpacked, this is where she hung out. Reason number 84 to own a mini van, you can safely keep your backpacked sleeping baby dry.
Now onto the pumpkin patch!!!





All of those beautiful fall pictures actually make me think about loading a plane with three kids in tow. Or perhaps I should go for a weekend getaway and leave the kids in Florida with grandparents. Looks FANTASTIC...and I think your pictures will be the closest I get to the real thing.
ReplyDelete