Including searching for the perfect pumpkin
Score!
If you didn’t know, I come from a very competitive family, and my brother and Simoney think they are number one. I’m not sure about the win, but they did alright for themselves :)
And then these two yahoos started throwing stuff at the competition.
So the hike happened at 1pm, followed by the 3pm pumpkin patch. This means 100% of naptime was lost. Can you tell?
Sydney for the pumpkin win, at least in the cute picture category!
This is my grandpa and 6 of his 11 great-granddaughters (he also has two great-grandsons).
And now add 2 of his 4 granddaughters (He has 4 grandsons not pictured as well)
And now my mom and brother joined in the fun!
My mom and her dad. I come from good genes, don’t you think?!?!

Then the girls were out getting pulled around the farm in the wagon, by anyone willing to pull.
Pull them and a lot of pumpkins.
After dropping off the pumpkins, it was time to check out the animals.

This goat wanted Simone’s apple in a bad way!
And then the yahoos were at it again.
And me with mine!
And then the chariot ride continued for Colbie so she didn’t have to get dirty (I’m not joking).
I I snuggled with this sweet sweet girl of mine
I mean for real, how could you not want to snuggle with a face like this?
Then it was off to my Grandpa’s house for pizza and doughnuts to finish off the day. My grandpa lives on a river, which happened to be nestled into a fall heaven on this particular afternoon.
Fall in Michigan with family, it never gets old.




No comments:
Post a Comment