I give to you (all homemade of course), our 2013 Cat and Mouse Halloween!
Eating grahams while I put on her make-up. Last night I overheard her telling the hubs that she didn’t want her “lipstick” washed off :)
"Trick or Treat Meow Meow” The cat costume was a deconstructed out faux fur coat of my grandmother’s.
Cutest little mouse in town.
And we’re off for our trick-or-treating!
Colbie did a great job using manners and said “trick or treat” and “thank you” at every door. She was only scared a few times, but kept telling me, “it’s only pretend”. Meanwhile, Sydney did a great job riding in her sweet ride:
And then tried to gnaw herself out of the trap.
Once we got a pumpkin full of candy, we headed back home and Colbie got to pick out two pieces of candy. Then set the rest outside of her bedroom door so the Great Pumpkin could come during the night and trade her all of her candy for a special present. This girl chose a snickers and a kit-kat as her two pieces. No messing around with silly dum-dum pops.
And this mouse just got snuggles from her daddy :)




oh their outfits...and Sydney's ride are just way too cute! ~Gina
ReplyDeleteThe cheesehead was the perfect touch! I love their costumes!!
ReplyDelete