Hi, my name is Hillary, and I am addicted to lists.
I love everything about lists.
But mostly I love scratching things off of lists.
It gives me a feeling of accomplishment.
Making a list on a computer/crackberry doesn't satisfy me nearly as much as the good old pen and paper.
I like to be able to look back and see everything I have done.
I don't like grocery shopping one bit.
But I love crossing things off of the grocery list, one item at a time.
When we lived in Seattle I found a list of the 50 top breakfast spots in the city. Each weekend we would go someplace new and then cross it off of the list. This was my all time favorite list, and how I came to know of truffled scrambled eggs.
Recently I bought D.B. the book, 60 Hikes within 60 Miles of Madison. The book is a giant list!!!! Okay, so maybe I kind of bought the book for me too, but D.B. really likes it and has used it more than I have so far.
D.B. likes to take hikes, and I love lists so this equals the perfect couples activity for us!
Anywho...lately we've been out taking hikes and scratching places off the list whenever we have the chance. A couple of weekends ago we headed north to take advantage of the beautiful fall surroundings, get our poor hound some exercise, and, of course, scratch another place off of the list. It was a beautiful day with perfect weather and all three of us had a great time!

Mirror Lake State Park...check and check!
It looks like ya'll had an AMAZING time! I sure would like to see the leaves change colors at least once again in my life time:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! And I love that DB is still wearing the Nike running visor that he stole from you 4 years ago!
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful pictures! It looks like such a fun time!!
ReplyDelete