After nearly perfect travel, we arrived at D.B.'s dad's house in Phoenix late Wednesday night. What a relief to get away from the snow for a while!
We travled to Phoenix for this:

That's my good friend Lisa, she just married Joe and the whole celebration was amazing.
During the Ava Maria at the ceremony Colbie was looking off and just smiling and softly cooing/singing. We wondered what she was looking at that caused her to be so peaceful.

And because I know you are all wondering what Colbie wore to the wedding (it was partially an outdoor reception, hence the hat):

In addition to the nuptial celebration we were able to visit with D.B.'s dad, aka Grandpa:

Eat a pizzookie (the original pizza cookie), which this dessert along is reason enough to visit Phoenix, Yum-O!
Go for a hike
And get some R&R
The flights home were not at all perfect, but Little Miss was an awesome traveler and we all made it home safe and sound.
and now we are cold again
I've never heard of a pizzookie but it looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteHer lips are gorgeous!
Oh she is too cute all dressed up and I love those sunglasses! ~Gina B
ReplyDeleteUm...I had other things to say about this post, but now all I can think about is the pizzookie! Prior to this, I had no reason to travel to AZ...but now it just might have to be on my bucket list!
ReplyDeleteAdorable look! We could use some of that sunshine and warmth! Oh and the pizookie is the best! You can make them at home too, pretty easy!
ReplyDeleteI really wish that we could have made it to the wedding. It would have been fun for so many reasons.
ReplyDeleteI wish Colbie's outfits came in my size! That hat...the coat the shirt! ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteThat pizzookie looks amaazzzzing! Where do you find these things?! YUUMMMMMMM