Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who Needs Clothes When You Have a Giant Flower on Your Head?


This morning while I tried to decide what Little Miss was going to wear today (which is harder than one would think when both the girl and all of her clothes in her closet are so cute it hurts) I put her down in nothing but a diaper and giant flower on her head for tummy time. Give me a break, a girl has got to accessorize, and she was the one that requested it.

First I need to tell you about the quilt she was on. We received this in the mail yesterday from the family of one of the hub's cousins. Let me just explain something here folks. There are days that me and my ONE child can hardly find the time or energy to change out of our pajamas. This quilt was made by Jill (the hub's cousin's wife, do you follow?), a mom of FOUR young, busy boys! She also happens to be one of my blog friends, and therefore I know that she somehow has mastered the art of finding time to both quilt and knit some pretty amazing stuff. Thank you so so much Jill and family for this perfect quilt, clearly Colbie is already loving it!

Next, this is maybe why I can't find the time to get anything done in my day. I spend my time watching, and taking pictures of moments like this all day.


Be still my heart


7 comments:

  1. you dont need clothes when you have a giant flower on your head! that makes sense to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course, we need to accessorize in deed! Love the pictures. xoxox GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course, we need to accessorize in deed! Love the pictures. xoxox GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melting from cuteness overload! At least she does tummy time. G just lays her head down and looks at me like, are we done yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, shucks! Thanks! She looks so good on it ~ I'm glad she likes it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be still your hear is right! Priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah. Winner of cutest baby contest. Tell Colbie that we didn't get enough time to play and need to make another playdate when I'm not so busy! Great blogs. LOVE your recipe ideas too! Looks delicious. Let me know if you figure the pumpkin donut thing out because I agree, anything pumpkin is worth my time.

    ReplyDelete