Saturday, January 22, 2011

That's How We Roll


For Christmas Colbie's grandparents (on both sides) gave her a little spending money to buy something that she wanted and needed. I've gotta say, the girl has good taste. Yesterday the UPS man dropped off the long awaited (okay so I waited two days from ordering to delivery) BOB jogging stroller, and it's awesome! I put it together this afternoon, added the infant car seat adaptor and took a stroll around the island. I'm talking the island in the middle of our kitchen because it's a whopping 5.4 degrees out right now. I've decided the magic number is 30, if we can get temps above 30, Little Miss and I are going to be out taking Molly for walks and runs.
I need to point out that Colbie did not actually travel in the moving stroller without her car seat buckled. We only set her in the very stationary stroller to see if she liked it, and of course for the photos. I'm thinking she likes it:


5 comments:

  1. What a little ham. Her smiles are amazing!

    I've dreamed of a BOB for over three years now, but it's not in the financial cards at this point. Sigh! I'm stuck with a double-Graco that weighs more than I do. So much for jogging, huh?!

    I hope that it warms up quickly so you're able to pound the pavement soon.

    Isaac has gone on a number of walks withOUT being buckled in the car-seat/stroller. I'm a terrible mother. That's what happens when you have two. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can little Miss Colbie take a bad picture? I think not. Looks like the "Cadilac" of all strollers. Hope you, Molly, and Colbie enjoy it! xoxox Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the BOB. I'm so glad that you finally got one!! I think our magic number is about 40, but we live in a much more southern climate. : )I can't wait until we can get out on some walks again. Colbie is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so excited and ready for a run!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW how freaking cute! It looks like Colbie loves that new stroller! I hope you love it too!

    ReplyDelete