Shoot, I really wish these pictures could be posted larger, but my not-so-saavy computer skills limit me. Where is the husband when I need him? That's right, at work so I can do things like stay home and blog while the baby naps.
Anyway, the other day we headed across the street to our neighborhood park, and Colbie really wanted to play like the big kids. So if you squint your eyes and look closely at the teeny tiny pictures (I took them with my phone) you can see that C.'s dad couldn't say no to her request.


And to be honest, I'm not sure who ended up having more fun!
Oh my gosh, so super cute! So much fun when she can do it herself. Then you will be biting your nails hoping she doesn't fall off. My nerves are wrecked after a day at the playground some times!
ReplyDeleteIsn't life great?!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Those two smiling faces say it all.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo GG
So cute, I love the one on the swing, Colbie looks so happy!! I think you should have taken video of the the pull-up incident though, the photo doesn't do it justice ;)
ReplyDeleteIs he ACTUALLY crossing the monkey bars with Colbie in the bjorn? Wow!
ReplyDeleteNice work, D.B. Daddy's girl all the way! :) Looks like she loves all the excitement of the playground!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I love going to the playground!!
ReplyDelete