Thursday, August 18, 2011

Perfection minus the purple shoe laces


So remember my friend Laura, the one from my Costco adventure? Well, in addition to being beautiful, fun, and having an appreciation for a good hotdog, she also happens to be oober talented in pretty much anything she decides to try. Don't get me wrong, she works hard, but she is totally "that person". You know what I'm talking about, we've all got one in our life. In fact, I've got two, the other one is the hubs.

Lucky for me, one of Laura's many gifts is that of photography, and even luckier for me, she offered to take some 9-month shots of Little C.

Hold onto your hats folks, because this is her sneak peak (the photo shoot was yesterday) and seriously, I think we were taking pictures for a total of less than 15 minutes.





Note: I really wish I would have bothered to actually put my shoes all the way on. And yes, I chose this color type because it matched my shoe laces.

Ugh, I just can't get enough of looking at these. Thanks a ton Laura!
Laura also happens to be my friend that took pictures on Adoption Day, and washed poo from Colbie's dress.

3 comments:

  1. She just keeps getting more and more GORGEOUS if that is even possible! LOVE the photos, I need a talented photographer for a friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!

    Unrelated to the ADORABLE pictures, thanks for the tip about Mum-Mums. I credit those, and therefore YOU, to helping little I-Guy swallow without gagging. It was a long road, with LOTS of throwing up, but the Mum-Mums seemed to be the turning point. THANKS!

    P.S.S. Monster Toast...
    Mix a little food coloring with milk. Paint on the bread and toast it. Fun AND edible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are these mum mums you speak of? Sounds interesting! I'm trying to comment at home to see if it works. Little Colbie is just adorable, and you can't help but wonder what she's thinking about in those photos. :)

    ReplyDelete