Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Going Places


Colbie has never really shown an interest in crawling. She is totally content to sit and play wherever she happens to be. She has however always loved to stand up. Here she was on her 2-month birthday:
See, I wasn't lying, C. likes to stand. I do however realize that she's not looking terribly sturdy or upright in this picture. The girl was all of nine pounds or so, so give her break.

Excuse me while I weep for a moment that my baby girl was ever that small.

Okay, I think I've pulled it together enough to continue

Well...standing has gotten boring these days so this is what she would like to spend 100% of her time doing.

I think it's a good thing I've started running again, I might be chasing Little Miss real soon.


1 comment:

  1. She's fast...and she has the cutest little shake in that booty as she motors across the room. :)

    ReplyDelete