November 9, 2010 was a great day because Colbie was born. But...there was another very special baby born that same day way down in Florida, and well, it was high time the two got together!
My childhood friend Corrie, and her family were back in Michigan at the same time we were, so we took the opportunity to spend a couple of hours together and let her little man Issac and Colbie have a playdate.
There were toys
And hugs
And maybe some attempted kisses
But Issac's big sister Clare finally separated the two...but that may have had to do with the snack situation too.
As an extra special treat, our good friend Lisa came in from Arizona for the girls (+ Isaac) afternoon too! We were so thrilled to all be able to catch up in person!
Oh, and High Five for being birthday buddies!!!!!
Oh, I love that! I've been itching to do a very similar post. I will probably link over to yours when I finally get around to it. SO GREAT seeing you and meeting DB and Miss Colbie. Hope to connect again soon! :)
ReplyDeleteso CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete