So, I've got a lot going for me these days, including:
The world's best hubs
A wonderful home
A job I love
Great family (both mine and the hubs')
and of course....
The biggest blessing of all:
Little Miss, who is the light of our every single day!
So...what's missing you may ask? Well, a little sibling for Colbie of course!!!
That's right, our family has started the process/adventure of adopting our second child. We have finished our homestudy meetings and now it's up to us to finish our profile letter. Our goal is to be officially active as of August 1st, and then the waiting game begins. Hopefully we won't be waiting too long, but we have learned to trust the process because someday, we are sure, the perfect baby for us will be placed in our arms.
That being said, keep us in your thoughts and/or prayers, and if you happen to hear of a potential birthmother, please send her in our direction! Most of the time "networking" is how birthparents and adoptive families find each other. Same rules apply as last time though, we'll give you a shout out if you help us find a baby, but there are no finder's fees :)

Good luck! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and can't wait to hear all about the process. Maybe adoption day will be as fun "filled" as the last. Didn't Colby poop all over her dress?
ReplyDeletethis is awesome! We will definitely keep you in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteThat is SUCH AMAZING NEWS!!! I can't wait to meet the next addition to your family! I know everyone is going to love him or her just as much as Little Miss:) I'll be praying for y'all!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I'll be praying for your family :)
ReplyDeleteNice Hillary!!! Totally exciting for you and the family....
ReplyDeleteI love this news! Can't wait to follow the journey!
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic! We wish you the best of luck! Such cute posts BTW!
ReplyDelete