Monday, October 31, 2011

Lazy Days

Most days we try really hard to get out and do something. Sometimes that something is the grocery store, sometimes a playgroup, but then once in a great while our something turns into nothing because chances are I'm just too tired and/or lazy to dream of going anywhere. Those days, although they seem the longest, often turn into the most enjoyable. Because frankly, who knew couponing could be so much fun for an 11-month-old!

One of the reasons C. loves lazy days so much is the extra time she gets to spend with her best friend. On one particular afternoon the two girls spent hours (no joke, HOURS) going from window to window looking out.

And I'm pretty sure I just sat back and drank some coffee. Good old lazy days.

1 comment:

  1. Those are the BEST days. I love watching my kids entertain themselves. I love taking them out for playtime with their friends (read: coffee-talk-with-other-moms), too. But it makes me happy to see that my kiddos can keep themselves happy sometimes.

    How long till Colbie starts riding Molly? :)

    ReplyDelete