Sunday Colbie turned 11-months old, which frankly, seems impossible. I am having so much fun watching her learn and grow, and it seems like everyday she is doing something new and very impressive in her mama's eyes.
Little C. continues to be the world's happiest baby and loves to smile and show off her teeth as well as laugh at anything remotely silly. I swear grocery shopping takes twice as long these days because she waves and smiles at everyone so then everyone stops to talk to her. It's pretty much the Colbie parade up and down every aisle.She is a great sleeper still, but I'm starting to notice both her morning and afternoon naps are getting a shorter. I'm beginning to wonder if this is when the transition to one nap a day happens. Believe it or not, I am actually looking forward to the one nap days ahead.
Colbie has become Miss Independent in terms of eating and doesn't really want you near her with a spoon. She has to do it all by herself, and because of this, I don't think the girl has eaten a vegetable in days. If she could have it her way, she would eat meat and Cheerio's exclusively. If anyone has any tricks for veggies, feel free to send them our way.
Some of C.'s other favorites include:
Touch and Feel books
Walking

Crawling toward outlets
Dancing (which I have to get on video)
Singing (can we say Diva?!?)
Anything soft that she can snuggle her face into
Getting tickled
Molly
My Keys
Some of C.'s least favorite things:
Vegetables
Being re-directed
Being in carseats or strollers for extended periods of time
Having her nose wiped
Having my keys taken away so we can actually drive somewhere
Happy 11-month sweet baby girl, we love you more than you will ever know.

What a honey! I just wish that we could sit and watch our little ones play together...crawling towards outlets, shaking our keys, avoiding vegetables, and waving at every moving object. :)
ReplyDelete