Sunday, October 30, 2011

To Boston We Go (or in the case of this very late blog...Went)


I realize it's been a long time since the last blog post, I apologize. Just when we thought that things couldn't get busier than they were in the summer, October hit, and then BAM, it's the 29th!

So now I give you reason number one that I haven't blogged since the 11th:

BOSTON!!!!!

October 13th-16th we were in the great state of Massachusetts for the nuptials of the very dashing Tim (D.B.'s cousin) and the always beautiful Nicci.

In addition to witnessing the beautiful wedding ceremony, we got to spend time with lots of family,


This was our ring bearer in our own wedding, Joseph. I'm pretty sure he might be Colbie's first crush too. She LOVED Joseph!!!

Uncle Jason fed Colbie cake,
We did some dancing,
Met another Colbie!!! (Spelled Colby, and happened to be the bride's sister!)
We also got to do a little shopping, and site seeing:
Plymouth Rock
The Mayflower II
And Auntie K.C. mingled with some soldiers
But not the same soldiers that held their swords for Caption Storey and his new bride to walk through
A great weekend was had by all, and it was so wonderful to spend time with family, as a family.
Congrats to Tim and Nicci and thanks for deciding to get married in such a great place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment