Friday, November 18, 2011

12 Month Stats

This morning we headed to the pediatrician's for C's 12 month check up. During the hour visit Colbie had a blast walking around the office in nothing but a diaper and shoes. Walking has turned into her primary mode of transportation these days. She did wonderful during the exam, and is 100% healthy and on target for everything. Based on comments by the staff, I'm thinking she excels in the cuteness department, but I would think that.

And as for her growth, one certainly can't say she's not proportionate:

Weight: 21 lbs 9 oz (57%)
Height: 29.5 inches (60%)

She is obviously doing a great job at growing since a year ago she was 6 lbs 6 oz (15%) and 19 inches long (10%)!

Colbie got a total of 4 shots today (boo!) but like usual, did better than her mama. She cried for approximately two second, took her paci and was better. After she was dressed and we waited the mandatory 10 minutes, she walked right on out. What a little trooper!

3 comments:

  1. What's "the mandatory 10 minutes" you waited? Is that so you can stop crying, or is it for some medical purpose I've never heard of?

    I have to agree that she's in the 90th percentile for cuteness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandatory ten minutes to make sure she doesn't have any sort of reaction to the shots...and for her mama to pull it herself together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a trooper! As for the cuteness...well, that's just a given!!!

    ReplyDelete