I have been waiting in anticipation for Colbie's first Halloween ever since I first dressed her up for the 4th of July.

I had a number of ideas for her costume, but it seems like giraffes (Sophie, Janet, etc.) have played a big part in C.'s first year, so it only seemed appropriate that she went as a giraffe. I wish I would have been able to work on her costume a little more, but thank goodness that the hubs. took on daddy duty the afternoon before our playgroup party, otherwise there would have been no costume at all. Hopefully next year I'll be sitting at the sewing machine much sooner.
I give you the world's cutest giraffe!

This is Colbie's version of what a giraffe face looks like:

And now, a series of "Giraffe on the Go" shots. Because that pretty much sums up what was going on. I have chosen not to post the pictures of me practically wrestling the baby giraffe long enough to get a good picture.

Speaking of the playgroup party, do you know how hard it is to get five 1-year-olds to sit still...in costumes?!?!? Let me tell ya, it's not easy!
The mommies were much more cooperative when asked to sit still
Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!
Beautiful job on the costume, Sis! Colbie makes an adorable giraffe as well as the cutest "almost one" year old. Can't wait to see what her next costume will be.
ReplyDeletexoxo GG & Aunt Robin
Which baby took the picture of all the moms? :)
ReplyDeleteI love the costume! Well done. Truly the cutest giraffe I've ever seen.
Happy: Best.Fail.Ever; Birthday (yours and hers); and Halloween..... :)
ReplyDelete