One of Colbie's birthday gifts was a shopping cart, and this shopping cart has been a huge hit for both C. and myself.
To begin with, the shopping cart came in two pieces, the basket and the base on wheels. As soon as we pulled it out of the box, C. went nuts and wanted to be pushing this toy around instantly. Next thing we knew, she was off and walking with what appeared to be, well...a walker:
I'm not sure if you can get the whole affect, but it really looked like she was a miniature old woman pushing her walker around. Part of me was tempted to not attach the basket right away just so we could laugh at her a bit longer, but then I didn't want to give her a complex.
Once the basket was attached, sister was on her way! Where?, well we still aren't sure, but she certainly had places to go.
Day after day, the fun still hasn't stopped:
Now, why is it so fun for mommy? Well, since getting her shopping cart, I've found an old purse, put her keys in it, along with an old starbucks card. I washed out a Starbucks cup (pumpkin spice latte if you were curious, which I'm sure you were), and other essential things that a girl needs to keep with her, and helped put it all in her shopping cart. This is what daddy came home to today:
I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little proud.
C really is a girl after my own heart! Lill purse and Starbucks cup in hand, she is ready to shop with the big girls!
ReplyDeleteDoes she have a toy cell phone? Make sure that's in her bag as well :). One of my favorite pictures ever of Marianne is her with her pushing her cart and "talking" on her cell.
ReplyDeleteoh she is too cute and I love the "walker" effect :)
ReplyDelete~Gina
This is seriously the cutest thing I've seen all month and maybe even all year!!! She can hang with me anytime;)
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to add a Nordstrom Charge Card.... :)
ReplyDeleteThat shopping cart is the coolest thing ever!!!!! She's a natural shopper!
ReplyDelete