


and a picture of why posing in a chair is a bad idea:
I have all intentions of posting an actual birthday blog tomorrow, so I will just do the regular Colbie updates here:
Fav's:
Molly
Meatballs
Avocado
Dancing
Her new shopping cart
Shouting
Throwing her cup off of her high chair
Fake laughing so we will laugh at her
Stroller Buckles (she can stand next to her stroller for 15 minutes at a time playing with them)
Least Fav's:
Vegetables
Getting her hair washed
Having her nose wiped
I don't have her stats yet as we postponed her 12-month check up until after Grandma leaves so Grandma doesn't have to see a cranky baby. Colbie does continue to be really tall in comparison to her friends though, and very much on the "solid" side.
She has seven teeth officially thru and is working on number 8.
Like I said before, there are more blogs to come, but it's been a busy week. I know I know, you're sick of hearing about it! I'll leave you with one more picture tonight to make up for my lazy lack of blogging:

It would safe to bet she was shouting and walking at the same time in this picture.
I just can't believe how a year could have gone by! I am so excited we finally got to meet Colbie. She is just delicious.
ReplyDeletePictures 4 and 5 are my favorites, she is clearly very excited to be one, it's almost like she wants to fist pump! I hope Colbie got her birthday message from Alivia and Lainey. They were a little sad she didn't answer, but we figured she was very busy :)
ReplyDeleteIs it possible that it's already been a year??? Thank you for sharing your family's journey with us, it makes me happy:) Happy Birthday Colbie!!!
ReplyDelete