I once had this teeny tiny 6 pound miracle, an answer to our prayers.

Who had skinny little chicken legs, long feet and was no bigger than her bunny,

and then I blinked, and she was smiling back as if we made her as happy as she made us.

But I knew that was impossible, for we love her more than she will ever know.

She is the best thing that happens to me every single day,

Her laughter fills our lives with joy,

Her cheeks more kissable with each passing morning,

Her love completely unfiltered and true

I pray she will still love snuggling as much with me when she is 8 or 18, maybe even 58.

How quickly she became so much bigger than her bunny,

starting to grow into her feet,

with chicken legs no more,

but no matter how big she get's she will always be my little miracle and answer to our prayers.

Our true love
12 amazingly fast months! Here's to another 12...
ReplyDeleteoh she is way too cute- and what a smile!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable, I'm so glad God trusted you and D.B. with her, so that she could become a part of all our lives too. We love her so much!
ReplyDeleteA gift beyond words and love beyond measure!
ReplyDeletexoxox GG