The hubs ran a half marathon in some REALLY HOT weather.
I'm proud to say that he finished with a solid 1:38 time despite the hamstring injury!!! Go hubs go!!!
I'm also pretty proud of the fact that when you ask Colbie how daddy runs, she responds by saying, "fast!". Seriously cute stuff!
On Monday we headed over to Brat Fest where yours truly enjoyed her first brat there. If you don't remember Brat Fest 2010, here is that story.
Once again this year I ended up in that same exact ER though, with the same exact doctor, only this time I was wearing scrubs and working instead of being a patient.
Colbie also enjoyed her very first Brat Fest!
Where she did not enjoy a brat, but did enjoy a lot of ice cream.
These ones were for you Corrie :) The ice cream aftermath


First, your hair is so long!
ReplyDeleteSecond, has it been a year already?
Third, I love your new header pic ;)