Thursday, February 11, 2010

As You Wish: powder room picture

A friend of mine, Trish, wanted a close up of the picture hanging in the powder room. So in case you all were wondering this is the picture:The frame, with wires creating the spaces and tiny little clothes pins came from Pier One. After months of it sitting empty on the floor I stumbled across these:It is a set of old school French paper dolls. I just cut each sheet to size with the images I wanted to show, and there you have it. The paper doll set was found at Anthropologie, surprise surprise.

Any other requests for close ups or explanations from the "before and after" posts?

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE it! I just commented about it on your other post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that's seriously adorable. Nice work, Martha Stewart! I knew I loved it, even before I knew what it was! Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the house guys! We love working on our place. Isn't it fun getting old!? Our house was filled with wallpaper too. Something about those 80's and the flowers but it feels and looks so much better when the paper is off and fresh paint is on. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete