Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Before & After: Master Bedroom

I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not, but there was once a lot of wallpaper in our house. The master was so frightening that our real estate agent tried to sway us from getting this house. It was really that bad.

In case you need convincing...Before:Now for a big sigh of relief, After:Although this is really blurry, you can see the new ceiling fan, which makes the ceilings seem about three feet higher:This is my curl up and read a good book corner, I've really got to work on that whole reading thing though:So here is the before of the walk in closet:It might be a little more jam packed now, and might now even look as nice. Let me tell you though, the clothes are a lot cuter and the closet is straight up amazing!!! Did I mention D.B. has his own closet so I don't even have to share?

3 comments:

  1. That wallpaper was pretty awesome, but I do have to say I like your simpler style better. I really like that accent wall!

    What's going on in the master bath? I want to see in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog from a comment you left on another one...we are starting the adoption process too!

    I love the before and after pics! You did a great job! We redid every room in our house after we bought it also...thankfully there was only one room with wallpaper that we had to rip (and scrape) off...3 layers of it!

    I also love Anthropologie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh...holy wallpaper!

    Did you buy all new furniture for your house after hauling your furniture all the way from Seattle?

    ReplyDelete