Have you ever seen the aprons at
Anthropologie? I know I sound a little obsessed with the store, and that would probably be an accurate read, but really, have you seen the aprons? They always have the cutest selection with sweet little details.

The price, well...it's a little
spendy for something you wear with the intention of getting dirty. The other problem is that I would want an apron that matched my kitchen, kitchenette and dining room. A girl has to look good wherever she might be going, right? My solution, get out the sewing machine!

I wanted the sweet little details too, so I added some
ric-
rac. You can't go wrong with
ric-
rac.

Here is a close up of the pocket so you can see the individual slots for cooking utensils, paintbrushes, gardening tools or whatever. Did I mention this will also match my garden?
Really, really cute, Sis! Good work. Sure don't know where you got your Suzy Homemaker skills, but glad you picked them up somewhere.
ReplyDeletexoxox Mom
The only thing that would have made this post any better would be if you would have picked up one of those giant knives and held it up in the air for your photo. I'm just sayin.
ReplyDeleteLove your apron, you rock! Will someone please teach me how to sew already? I have a sewing machine and everything!
P.S. Your mom should know you got those sewing skills from Grandma, like duh.
I would like to place my order for one with yellow accents. Maybe some red thrown in as well. A side business perhaps?
ReplyDeletePS Did you use a pattern or just wing it?
Me too! My kitchen is blue with red, yellow and orange accents! Ha ha. I wish I could sew, it is so cute.
ReplyDeleteYou should totally sell those on Etsy. So cute! It reminds me of a Vera Bradley pattern! I wish I knew how to sew...
ReplyDeleteI don't even own an apron!!!:)
Love it!!! I wish I could sew an apron...but, quite frankly I don't cook
ReplyDeleteYou are ridiculous. And I love it. That sounds like something I would do! Pier One also has some really adorable aprons (and a little more reasonably priced) for those of us who can't even sew a button. (That would be me.) The apron is beyond adorable--good work!
ReplyDeleteI gave them to my bestie and my sis and my bestie gave me one for Christmas. Love love love Anthro's aprons!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Did you get your linens from Lill? I heard they are selling those now. It looks like a Lill pattern, and I know how much you love that store! :)
ReplyDelete