Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Why My Mom Needs More Grandchildren

A package came in the mail today address to Molly Moon Sanders (our hound). We let her have a shot at opening it:Inside of the box from GG was Molly's very own Wisconsin winter apparel. She didn't mind the jacket, but the boots were a totally different story. It was like trying to shove size 11 paws into size 8 heels. If you were ever wondering what a dog might look like with pig-like hooves, this is it! **please excuse the messing counter tops, we had just gotten home**



Let me tell you, this dog is a way better sport than any person or other dog I know. By the end of it, she may have actually liked it. Oh my gosh, she seriously is really cute, even with hoof-feet!Thanks Mom, Molly always loves everything she gets from you guys!!!

8 comments:

  1. LOL...Molly looks very stylish!!! I just gave my mom the okay to buy gender neutral baby items, so I'm sure I'll be getting some stuff soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha! I love the way she was walking with the shboots on:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!! She looks like she's wearing heels with the way she is prancing around! LOVE it!!! Your mom is too cute! I wish Niko would let me dress her in cute scarves and such...no such luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that is the cutest gift ever! I love how your dog gets things in the mail! BTW that is the best name! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The music was a great addition to the already cute video. You're a proud Mama,huh?! Fun!

    Love the apron (past post) as well. NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I just came over to read the comments on your post, and it looks like you got a new follower from my blog:) Woohoo for Llama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment/support! Adoption is the best decision we have ever made...it is no longer a matter of if we will have a babby, it is now a matter of when and my heart loves that!

    Your dog is too cute and such a good sport! Mine would have thrown a hisssy fit!

    ReplyDelete