Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Before & After: Powder Room

Here is our first floor powder room before:I told you there was some wallpaper in our house before...right?

Here it is now...sorry again about the lighting:My brother is a big fan of this bathroom because he thinks it makes him look tan...sweet!

Here are a few of the details in the powder room, all courtesy of Anthropologie. Maybe we should have just kept the wallpaper, don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks AMAZING!!! By the way your Mom is always bragging on your mad decorating skills and on your awesome hubby:) Just thought I'd let you know how special she thinks you are, but I'm guessing you already knew that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary, it looks great! I'm curious about the piece on the wall in the first After shot (above the toilet paper). What is it? Can you post a close-up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not that I just look tan in that room. I look altogether more healthy. My skin is less blotchy, and the dark circles under eyes are hardly noticeable at all in that room. I wish I had a room like that one. I'd leave the house every day feeling pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Trish - I love that thing on the wall - what is it?

    ReplyDelete