
The rules:
1.Say thank you and link pass to the blogger(s) who awarded this to you.
2.Pass it on to other bloggers that you've recently discovered.
3.Link them and notify them.
4.Say 7 things about yourself.
Here are the 7 things that you may or may not know:
1. Before meeting my husband I had never dated anyone for longer than a few weeks, but within about 3 weeks of dating, I knew D.B. and I were going to get married.
2. I have a love for all things salted caramel: chocolates, cupcakes, ice cream, you name it. This love made leaving Seattle a little difficult.
3. I recently went down to per diem at work and am nannying for 3-month old twins on the side.
4. The Princess Bride is my all time favorite movie.
5. I think that if Kristen Chenoweth and I ever met we would be instant BFF
6. Both Joe's jeans and the Google Reader have revolutionized my life.
7. True story, I ran over our family dog when I was 17.
I don't have a lot of new blogging friends, but I'll link to people's blogs that I like:
Tami
Sara
Kristen
Stephanie
Amy
Trish
Umm...I gave you a blog award awhile back, and you did not formally accept it. So, since you gave me this award, I guess I won't be bitter:)
ReplyDeleteThis might make me a bad person, but #7 is my favorite:)
Also Joe's Jeans have also revolutionized my life and ass...and I owe it all to you. I would like Google Reader to revolutionize my life, but I don't know how to use it!
I'm glad you like your award! And I feel that everything dipped in caramel is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteWas it Killer?!
ReplyDeleteBefore going on a first date with my husband, I was stood up 17 times in a row by 17 different guys. When my husband came to the door, I knew right then that I wanted to marry him.
ReplyDeleteAnd really, you ran over your dog?!?!?!?!
Congrats on your award! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteYes it was killer:( I'll never forget you telling me that story and how Lance said "Maybe he's not dead Hillary" and you said "Unless dog's are supposed to be flat, I think he's dead"! I actually laughed out loud at the memory:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award! And thanks for awarding it to me as well!
ReplyDelete