Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby's got skills!

I'm not bragging or anything, except I TOTALLY am, but Colbie is nothing short of exceptional! At just shy of two weeks old she started rolling front to back. I know what you are all thinking, it's a total fluke, but it's not. Baby girl does NOT like her tummy time, and spares no time in ending it as quickly as possible. She has rolled multiple times from front to back and does so in both directions.

Not enough bragging for you yet, well don't you worry. At just over two weeks old Colbie became enamored with her dad, and I can't say that I blame her. I occasionally get a content or possibly even happy look from Colbie, but when the husband starts talking to little miss, my heart melts as she gives him some serious smiles!
Okay so this second one you can't really tell is a smile, but I promise it was.

7 comments:

  1. Gooo Colbie goooo! Love her lil turkey shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just AMAZING!!! I'd be a proud parent too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! How about some video!!! She's definitely gifted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, what is she laying on? Are those sheets, or what? Those are the cutest little deer I've ever seen!

    And, second...Colbie is some sort of a baby genius!! The rolling is impressive, but I don't really care about rolling...it's not exactly a life skill. But, the smiling? Now that's amazing! Both my girls didn't smile like that until at least 4+ weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry..typo

    Seriously? Is that even possible? I thought it took months to roll over! Good girl Colbie!

    The smile is, indeed, super cute. I bet D.B. loves it!

    Oh, and that hoodie is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete