Saturday, November 20, 2010

National Adoption Day

So I've already told you that November is National Adoption Month, but did you know that today, November 19th, is National Adoption Day?

All I have to say about that is, isn't adoption amazing?
Happy National Adoption Day to all of the Forever Families, Waiting Families, Birthparents, Social Workers, and everyone else touched by this amazing process.


4 comments:

  1. Happy National Adoption Day to your beautiful family! I love the new header, and of course Colbie's ticker:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is changing SO FAST!! I cannot believe I have to wait until next year to hold that baby! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! WElcome to parenthood! We are so excited for you! She is so beautiful and you both will be great parents. We want to send you something, so email Ben your address. Also, here is our friends blog if you ever want to check it out. They have adopted 2 kids and do alot of adoption support. They are wonderful http://kristenandjeremys.blogspot.com/
    and here is our blog too: http://tippetsnittygritty.blogspot.com/
    Stay in touch and we will be checking on you!
    lots of love
    Mona, Ben and tippets family

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful!!! Please add your adoption story to our Adoption Blog Hop.
    http://foster2forever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete