Okay sorry, I couldn't resist. And in case you were concerned, no we do not let our baby sleep on our bed, on her stomach, or in camouflage. Another picture I couldn't resist posting
Yes, that's right, tiny baby yawns! Is there seriously anything cuter in the world? It might be one of my favorite things ever.
If Colbie could have things her way, which she totally already does, this is where and how she would spend 99% of her time
I could just stare at her all day, and right now that's pretty much all I do.

*sigh*
LOVE IT! Has Colbie figured out that sleeping is best during the night...or does she prefer the day. Isaac was on a roll for a few days, and then he gave us a run for our money last night. I've been yawning like picture number two ALL DAY! What a babe!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture on the bed, and of course the yawn! What a sweet girl she is:)
ReplyDeleteoh she is so cute- look at her little yawn! I love it! ~Gina
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE checking in to see all of the new ADORABLE pics of your baby girl!!! Keep them coming:)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys! Babies are amazing. Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures! Better make some hardcopies for GG. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWW! That pic of her on the bed...is priceless! sooo cute!
ReplyDelete