Thursday, November 18, 2010

MTV Cribs, Colbie's Edition

We've had the nursery done since June, but have pretty much kept the door shut after our first two interrupted adoptions. But...now that Colbie has arrived, the door is open and the room is in full use. So far the rocking chair and changing table have been the key things in the room.

The theme of the nursery is Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit. This was also the theme of my brother and my nursery when we were babies. My mom kept the quilt and it has now officially been passed down .


These are the knobs on the closet as well as the hooks on the shelf above the changing table. They were too perfect not to get when we found them on Amazon.
A very special thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Sanders for the crib and to Grandma and Grandpa Moon for the rocking chair. A special shout out to my mom (aka G.G., aka Grandma Moon) for her time and free labor in painting and putting the nursery together.

6 comments:

  1. I love it! It's absolutely perfect for Colbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I didn't know you and Lance had Peter Rabbit nurseries! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO STINKIN' CUTE! Love it, and I'm sure that Colbie does too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have chills reading your story! So happy for you guys! So much to be thankful for this year...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nursery has love written all over it!

    ReplyDelete