Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days, Day 2

I woke up this morning and saw the temp outside and instantly felt cold.  It was a slap in the face realization that summer was far behind us and that the hunkering down for the winter months ahead is closer than I thought.

As much as I would have liked to curl up on the couch with a cup of coffee and the Today Show on, I have a ton to do today, a ton!  So I bundled up and headed out.

And was greeted by blue and sunny skies.

So on Day 2 of my 30 Days of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for sunshine.

Having lived in Seattle for three years, I have learned not to take the brightness for granted, and really have enjoyed being out today...with all three of my layers (plus wool coat) on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Send those temps here!! It was 80 today:(

    ReplyDelete