Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days, Day 3

Last night the hubs, the brother-in-law who flew in from Denver, and I spent the evening decorating and preparing for Colbie's birthday party.  Her birthday isn't for a few more days, but this morning worked out the best for the shenanigans.

Anyway, as we were decorating, Jason, the b-i-l, kept saying "we could be creating Colbie's first memory!" and then we all started talking about our first memories.  I couldn't help but think what a wonderful thing the memory is, and that it isn't something to be taken for granted.  How great that we have the opportunity to create lasting and forever (hopefully) memories, and what an important responsibility.  And I can't help be thankful for the memories that I have.

Here's to creating some pretty great memories for our little C!

So day 3 is an easy one, I am so incredibly thankful for memories.

P.S. I promise that photos from the party will come soon.

1 comment: