Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days, Day 1

So I decided to give it an attempt.  I am going to try and blog every day for the month of November.  I know a lot of bloggers are doing the 30 days of Thanksgiving, and the month of November is a pretty special month around here, and we have a ton to be thankful for.  So here we go...

Day One:  I am thankful for silliness

I know this seems like a strange place to start, but with yesterday being Halloween it seemed appropriate.

I give you 80's aerobic instructor


I am so thankful that I can go to work, help people during incredibly stressful times in their lives, and then come home to a husband and daughter who let me be as silly as I need to be. Even when it means teaching C how to do the maniac.


The hubs isn't one of the sillier people I know, but I love that he encourages and engages in nightly dance parties, headstand contests, tickle wars and playing dress ups.

Posing for his little league baseball card!  

I am so thankful that grown ups are allowed to be silly and that our children aren't embarrassed about it...yet



And I pray that our children never are to cool to be silly!


3 comments:

  1. Love this post. I can't wait to see your 30 days! Colbie is the cutest little aerobic instructer I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Colbie's costume is the cutest one I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silliness keeps the heart happy. :) Looking forward to seeing the rest of your month of gratitude!

    ReplyDelete