Friday, January 7, 2011

Auntie K.C. comes to town!

About an hour after we got home from Michigan, D.B. took off for the airport to pick up his sister K.C. who was visiting Madison for the first time, but more importantly, meeting Lil C. for the first time!
Upon arrival, I quickly spotted this:
What's inside you ask, only one of the biggest reasons I miss Seattle on a daily basis!
The fact that she carried these all day through three airports across the country and they arrived in perfect condition makes it hard for K.C. to not be one of my favorite Sanders' right now. I'm just sayin'. Oh, and K.C. and I may or may not have balanced one of these cupcakes on the belly of a sleeping baby for a picture which Aunt K.C. may or may not have taken.

During her stay we went out to eat, did a lot of lounging and shopping, drank coffee, and got Auntie K.C. to try her first cheese curd.
The last afternoon D.B. took off and we headed down to State Street to walk around, and of course drink more coffee
It was all fun and games
Until someone told Colbie that Auntie was leaving in the morning
And after that there was only time for some serious snuggling
We love you Auntie K.C. and can't wait to see you again!!!

4 comments:

  1. KC wins because as much as I love you, I would not carry cupcakes through three airports to Madison. Maybe I would if I didn't have to carry my two kids there instead! Sounds like a fun trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the cupcake/Colbie pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese curds? If we come to Madison are we going to be forced to eat these as well?

    The cupcake gift is amazing! There's no way I would have made it across the country carrying a box of cupcakes, I would have ate them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet are those pictures with auntie!?!
    Those cupcakes look so incredible! I wish I could get my hands on some!
    Love Colbie's hat and flower so sweet! It's just goes so well on her!

    ReplyDelete