Lately Colbie's favorite things are to smile, smile and smile some more, play with "her guys" on her playmate, sit in her bumbo, and practice standing.

The whole standing thing is weird for me to see though, because I kind of think she looks like a "little person".

She tracks movement and sounds really well, turning her head to follow voices, etc. And last Sunday she laughed for the first time!!!! We haven't heard another laugh since, but hopefully she will start doing this on a more regular basis. She is sleeping really well and we usually get one seven hour stretch every night.
We don't have any current weight/height stats right now. We are heading to the pediatrician's on Wednesday for her two month check up, so stay tuned.
Oh, and just in case you were wondering what it looks like if you let your tree totally dry out while you are on vacation and then wait until January 9th to take it out, it looks something like this:

She looks so happy!! I love her in the pink outfit, it's a very pretty color on her:) However, again with no pants? Come on Colbie, get some pants on, it's winter!
ReplyDeleteSO STINKIN' CUTE!
ReplyDeleteYou won't believe this...Isaac's first (and only) laugh was ALSO last Sunday. Same exact day. Our little peanuts are sticking together.
We'll be posting our 2-month pictures soon...complete with adorable onesie sticker. Thanks again!!! :)
Her faces are seriously too cute! How are her and Miss Molly getting along?
ReplyDeleteAw Colbie you are getting so big! I love your smiles pretty girl! Happy 2 months!
ReplyDeletep.s. I am only telling you this bc you are my friend and I know you wont judge me too much, even though you may laugh a little....
I still haven't taken down my tree!
All of my decorations yes...but not the lights or the tree...
YIKES!
she is so precious! I just took my decorations down over the weekend.
ReplyDelete