Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Two Month Stats


We headed to the pediatrician's this morning and little miss did awesome!!! I was worried because she fell asleep for her morning nap during the five minute drive to the doctors and was rudely awaken by stripping her down for her weight/height/etc. about ten minutes after she fell asleep in the first place. During the hour long visit she was awake, content and at times smiling despite the lack of sleep.

She also got her first round of shots, and turns out Colbie is A LOT tougher than her mom. She screamed for the five seconds it took for the injections and then instantly was totally fine when D.B. picked her up. I on the other hand was tearful for a minute or so longer.

Other than seeming completely wiped out today, she is totally okay despite the big day. What a little trooper.
as for her stats, she continues right along her growth curves (which is great!) but, there is a reason we call her "little" miss.

Weight: 9 pounds 10 ounces -- 18%
Length: 21.25 inches -- 10.5%
Head Circumference: 14.69 inches -- 12.8%

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little gal! Peter had his two month check up last week and he's continuing along his curves as well - 95% for length and 90% for weight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shots are a Big Fat Bummer and ALWAYS harder on Mom than Baby;) Glad she's SO PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tiny little peanut!
    Is she, seriously, happy all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know where I have been...I use to follow your blog and then all of a sudden I wasn't because I would have read this amazing news! I'm happy to say, I'm once again a faithful follower as of today! Congrats are in order...sorry so late! She is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an itty bitty little peanut. How cute. Glad she survived the shots. The first little scream is killer, huh? They bounce back faster than we do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just the teeny tiniest. I want to put her in my pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a tough little petite girl. and that cheetah hoodie is tdf! she really is a little miss

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear that she is doing so well and that she is so healthy! Your an amazing mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog through "Thoughts from a Blonde" We adopted our baby girl 6 months ago today! Your Colbie is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete