Friday, January 14, 2011

A List

  • Today I scheduled my first two shifts back to work post Colbie's arrival. I'm already having anxiety about it.
  • I just spent the past two hours trying to get the baby to bed. She's not really having it.
  • I thought I was going to get the birth announcements addressed and out tonight, jokes on me.
  • Yes, I realize that I have a two month old and am only now sending out birth announcements.
  • I had my coat thrown over a chair at an empty table last night at a reception. We happen to look over and notice a kid petting the fur lining of my hood.
  • The kid was probably 20.
  • I don't think he actually knew he was petting it. He was standing around talking to friends next to the empty table, and I think the petting was unintentional.
  • I didn't say anything because I think it would have been awkward all around.
  • I'm totally surprised that John Travolta and family is the main cover story of this week's People magazine and not the Arizona shooting.
  • I'm a little disappointed in People for this.
  • That is all

4 comments:

  1. Totally with you on the two hours in bullet point number two. Is it a full moon or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about People. Very disappointing. I wonder if there was a reason behind it.
    What is up with the petting of your coat? HAHA! I can picture this from a young child, but a 20 year old? A little weird.

    I hope your week back at work goes well and that you find a way to balance your new life as a mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. People usually does a couple disappointments a year. I agree, that little darling 9 year old girl should have been on the cover.

    ReplyDelete