Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rub-a-dub-dub


The first few weeks of Colbie's life she did not like taking baths. In fact that is the understatement of the year, she HATED them and would scream throughout the whole process. For the last month or so though bath time equals spa time, and like any girl, Colbie love's a good spa treatment, with the occasional splashing of course.

Wanting to make sure daddy isn't kidding, and that it really is spa time
So much fun splashing

All done and not terribly happy about it. But seriously, look at those eyes and those lips.
sigh

5 comments:

  1. so cute. how fun. I bet she smells to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love her smiles. What a happy little peanut! The secret to our happy bath time was warmer water. As soon as we started making it warmer than we thought appropriate, he started LOVING the bath. Go figure...the kid doesn't like sitting in cold water. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Cute! I just know she's going to be a swimmer. gg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun. I bet she's pumped to try out that big old pool in the backyard!! Once it gets above negative temps...

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWW! If only those duckie blankets came in our size...now THAT would be a special bath for anyone!

    ReplyDelete