So Colbie is a little over 8 weeks old already (sigh) and it turns out this girl is liking a schedule more and more. 9:30am rolls around and if she could walk I'm pretty sure she would already be putting herself down for a nap. I can already tell that there is going to be no sense arguing with this one!
The good news...she is napping in her crib so therefore I can sit with my cup o coffee just to my right and fill you all in on the holidays two weeks late
We headed to Michigan on the 21st and made great time. If you are wondering what traveling with a newborn and a pony sized dog looks like, it's something like this (sorry it's not bigger the hubs took it with his phone):

***I fed Colbie while we were going down the road and we would pull into gas stations to take her out and burp her. She did NOT travel outside of a carseat***
We stayed at my parents house where Colbie got to meet a ton of people including:
Her Papa, who happens to be more smitten with her than pretty much anybody else.
Her Uncle Lance
Cousins, Auntie Tami, Lainey and Alivia
My "other fremont family" Lynn and Terry Thomas
She also met many other cousins, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and of course Miss Simone, who had been talking about meeting Colbie ever since she was born. All of Simone's dolls are currently named Colbie!
In addition to meeting tons of people, Colbie got to spend the evening with GG and Papa while her mommy and daddy went on their first date since her arrival!!!
Oh, and she also got to get dressed up in super cute clothes every single day.

Hope your holidays were Merry and filled with love. Needless to say, this has been our most joyful Christmas to date!

Yay, I've totally been stalking your blog. Love, love, love the Christmas pic, and yes, Colbie is one well dressed little chica!
ReplyDeleteLove all the stylish outfits! Looks like a fabulous Christmas was had by all!
ReplyDeleteI thought you were pulling a Brittany Spears for a second!
ReplyDeleteThe faces she makes are just so adorable and the family pic is priceless!
The picture of Lynn and Colbie is one of my favorites!! What was she telling her? It must have been very important! I don't see a picture of Megan, was she there?
ReplyDeleteI can't take those clothes!!!! How much fun is it to dress her???!!! Sooo sweet! I love the family pics of everyone getting to meet your sweet daughter, they all look so excited!
ReplyDelete