Saturday, January 1, 2011

ND sort of girl


I'm already working on a Christmas post, I promise. This one is a little shorter so I thought I would quickly post it to buy myself a little longer with the holiday blog.

Yesterday Notre Dame played in their bowl game. And, like all of their other games since Colbie's arrival into this world, they won!!! Coincidence? I think not! I will be writing the university soon so they can start working on Colbie's full ride starting in 2028.
Do you remember when I posted this picture from our trip in September to Notre Dame?
Well it turns out that Little Miss might want to follow in her Aunt K.C.'s footsteps and be a college cheerleader.
note~When K.C. was cheering for Gonzaga she did not have to wear metallic shoes, and I for one am hoping the Fighting Irish change their cheering footwear in the next 18 years. But for now, Colbie is totally pulling it off.

3 comments:

  1. As a former cheerleader, I must say I have NO idea how those girls could do any actual cheerleading in those shoes! And they're not even cute!

    I'm sure by the same Colbie is cheering on the Fighting Irish they will have moved on to a more attractive (and sensible) shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As another former cheerleader, I couldn't agree more. Those shoes are exactly why people don't consider us athletes! URGH!
    Colbie has the right idea. Comfortable and practical!!!:)

    ReplyDelete